Reiki II (Second Degree) Certification Class
Reiki II (Second Degree Usui Shiki Ryoho)
This all-day class includes two attunements accompanied by two meditations. We will follow the traditional Usui method as passed down through my lineage.
Your training will cover the following topics:
- the three pillars of Reiki
- the power symbol, the emotional/mental symbol and the distance symbol
- how to use the symbols to intensify and accelerate the flow of Reiki and to connect on a subconscious level and over great distances
- in-person practice and distance practice sessions
- information on how to start a Reiki practice if you wish
When finished you will be certified to use the Reiki symbols for yourself and others. You will be given a printed manual, time for hands-on practice, a frameable certificate and mentorship after the class if desired. The class is small to support a personalized experience.
Prerequisite: Completion of Reiki I from Deanna or a Reiki I Certificate from another Master.
Classes are 1 day in length from 10 AM to 5 PM